5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ram gonzo

greatone99

Reaction score
traded in the my 2019 ram rebel , for a 2019 raptor ,I liked the ram , to many issues ,with transmission ,engine going into limp mode ,ram box quality issues ,rattles at 3000 miles interior ,back up sensors issues ,rear brake assist issues . its to bad cause its pro the best truck on the market .it will be my first and last time buying anything from fca

greatone99

Reaction score
For the extra 30k you could have just got an extra Big Horn to drive any time the Rebel was being worked on!
im good with anything ram , quality is lacking at least on mine , and its like pulling teeth to get them to fix anything right

Juli_hoop

Reaction score
im good with anything ram , quality is lacking at least on mine , and its like pulling teeth to get them to fix anything right

I'm right there with you. My rebel has given me nothing but problems and I've actually considered trading it in as well. If I can get 45k for mine i would take it in a heart beat.

Utahjazzman

Reaction score
Been a ford guy me entire life. Seriously looking at getting a Ram. Every truck I have owned starts to get rattles etc... after you get some miles on them. My Platinum F150 was quiet as a mouse and now has a few rattles and squeaks. Drove my bosses F150 recently that is new and I forgot how quiet a new one is. Best of luck.

greatone99

Reaction score
Like I’ve stated before on many other threads , I’m coming from a Toyota , and 2 Lexus back to back , out of the 13 years the Camry had water in a headlight . I’ve had more issues in 7 months with the ram than 13 years .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Like I’ve stated before on many other threads , I’m coming from a Toyota , and 2 Lexus back to back , out of the 13 years the Camry had water in a headlight . I’ve had more issues in 7 months with the ram than 13 years .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You gotta do what you gotta do. I don’t blame you at all.

I’ve had mine since October and it has 10000 miles on it...more or less trouble free. Nothing major, no mechanical issues. It’s very tight, no rattles at all, runs great, drives great.

Bwarren2

Reaction score
traded in the my 2019 ram rebel , for a 2019 raptor ,I liked the ram , to many issues ,with transmission ,engine going into limp mode ,ram box quality issues ,rattles at 3000 miles interior ,back up sensors issues ,rear brake assist issues . its to bad cause its pro the best truck on the market .it will be my first and last time buying anything from fca

I have heard the Raptors are squeak machines, they look good though

Dave07

Reaction score
Good luck with your Ford, I owned one and Ford is a pain to deal with when you have problems. They would tell me nothing is wrong and send me on my way. I did the lemon law on my Ford and went with GM. Now I am in a Ram. Never again with the Ford.

Users who are viewing this thread