5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram floor mats - Anyone have a picture?

Big Tup

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone have a picture of the Brown rubber Ram branded floor mats that are available as an accessory? I have the Limited Longhorn 10th anniversary edition 1500. The interior is considered "mountain brown". I have a choice between the black floor mats and brown. I am just not sure exactly what the color of "brown" looks like and if it will compliment or clash with my brown interior.

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm not positive, but I think this is what you're looking for.

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 8.37.33 PM.png

RBJ

Reaction score
I have the brown rubber slush mats shown in picture posted by Abbyfan above and with the Mountain Brown interior and the brown rubber slush mountains complement the mountain brown interior and look much better than the black color for that interior color (Mountain Brown).

Big Tup

Reaction score
I have the brown rubber slush mats shown in picture posted by Abbyfan above and with the Mountain Brown interior and the brown rubber slush mountains complement the mountain brown interior and look much better than the black color for that interior color (Mountain Brown).
Thanks Guys! I just purchased the brown set and they do go well with the mountain brown interior of the 10th anniversary edition!

Parkerduplexes

Reaction score
Thanks Guys! I just purchased the brown set and they do go well with the mountain brown interior of the 10th anniversary edition!
Did you buy the Mopar ones or the weathertech brown ones? If it was Mopar ones, do you have part number? I have a 2021 longhorn 10th anniversary edition also

Big Tup

Reaction score
Did you buy the Mopar ones or the weathertech brown ones? If it was Mopar ones, do you have part number? I have a 2021 longhorn 10th anniversary edition also
I purchased the Mopar ones, because they had the "ram head" on them.

1621593775254.png

RBJ

Reaction score
Mopar …. See post above for link

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online