5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram does it again, Car and Driver

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just a small part of the article. (y) But nobody spends more pennies on its interiors than Ram. In the new-for-2019 1500’s upper trims, Laramie Longhorn and Limited, the detailing and material richness exceed not only those of any other current pickup, but the standards established by any domestic vehicle in many decades. No American vehicle today—not a Cadillac, not a Lincoln, not a Tesla—can hold a candle to the top-level Rams’ cabins.

MattF

Reaction score
Just a small part of the article. (y) But nobody spends more pennies on its interiors than Ram. In the new-for-2019 1500’s upper trims, Laramie Longhorn and Limited, the detailing and material richness exceed not only those of any other current pickup, but the standards established by any domestic vehicle in many decades. No American vehicle today—not a Cadillac, not a Lincoln, not a Tesla—can hold a candle to the top-level Rams’ cabins.
It was the interior and the ride that influenced my decision to by my RAM. It feels special getting behind the wheel every time I get in the truck...

Matt

arizonapaul

Reaction score
In my opinion, the Ram Longhorn interior is the nicest and has the most leather in ANY vechicle I have ever owned. .the attention to detail and the fit and finish is crazy. I have only had my truck 6 days but the first comments when people see the inside is all in the realm of 'WOW'
It's the single biggest reason I chose the Longhorn model

fa30f4e65756667e758cd7cedf19b92d.jpg
bfdde7ed90c23bbd16f87efd195849b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Then you read the consumer reports article on USA Today that lists the F-150 as the top pick BUT has a picture of the SuperDuty. SMH

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In my opinion, the Ram Longhorn interior is the nicest and has the most leather in ANY vechicle I have ever owned. .the attention to detail and the fit and finish is crazy. I have only had my truck 6 days but the first comments when people see the inside is all in the realm of 'WOW'
It's the single biggest reason I chose the Longhorn model

fa30f4e65756667e758cd7cedf19b92d.jpg
bfdde7ed90c23bbd16f87efd195849b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I totally agree with your opinion on the longhorn trim being the nicest. I originally signed off on a new limited with blue/white leather and after 2 days brought it back and exchanged it for a longhorn with the black/tan trim like yourself. First off I was very disappointed to learn the air-ride suspension automatically lowers itself after exceeding 35mph. I was not a fan of the blue/white interior and wanted the black/tan. BUT... The #1 reason I wanted the longhorn was for the grille. The LH grille just makes the truck look so much more classy compared to the Limited in my eyes. Kudos My friend Enjoy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread