5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram discounts for healthcare workers or essential workers?

jastevenson

Reaction score
Hi all,

Ram has an existing discount for first responders, but multiple automakers are giving discounts for healthcare workers as well. Some businessses are also giving discounts for essential workers in general. Anyone know if Ran is offering anything like this?

Thanks!

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I wish as then that would go a long way towards deciding if I want to add a 2021 2500 to the driveway.

TowMode

Reaction score
Hi all,

Ram has an existing discount for first responders, but multiple automakers are giving discounts for healthcare workers as well. Some businessses are also giving discounts for essential workers in general. Anyone know if Ran is offering anything like this?

Thanks!

They were not as of last week. I am a healthcare worker and asked when I purchased. Called FCA incentives line myself as well. I was happy with my deal though, based on the deals I am seeing on this forum.

GranceSuth

Reaction score
I am not sure about that, but I think there should be companies that offer discounts for healthcare workers. Because of the covid, as a sign of respect, different companies offer different discounts to healthcare workers. My cousin is a doctor, and not so long ago he found out that as a doctor, he can make a 15% discount card at a local petrol company. I can suggest you search for different invoice factoring companies that will find a way to help you get a discount.

Last edited:

KCViper

Reaction score
I'm in healthcare and there was no discount when I took delivery of my truck in March.

Nsm42

Reaction score
Right now it’s reserved for first responders. I received it when I picked up my truck in July. Super straightforward.

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That is unfortunate. While it wasn't much, my local dealership gave me $500 off last year (when I bought the truck in July) for my wife being a RN. Frontline workers discount or something, it was a FCA promotion at the time.

Wildlash

Reaction score
I am not sure about that, but I think there should be companies that offer discounts for healthcare workers. Because of the covid, as a sign of respect, different companies offer different discounts to healthcare workers. My cousin is a doctor, and not so long ago he found out that as a doctor, he can make a 15% discount card at a local petrol company. I can suggest you search for different invoice factoring companies that will find a way to help you get a discount.
You are right

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online