5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram connect

Swiftynutz

Reaction score
2023 Ram Laramie Ram connect app, does not show if doors are unlocked status, any vehicle status. Ram connect says my truck does not have that capability and will not explain why! Any one else have this?

Attachments

• IMG_4402.png
    IMG_4402.png
    170.6 KB · Views: 30

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Never had the ability to see if my doors were unlocked. Why would that even matter. If you are not sure then just send the lock command.
What are you trying to have it do?

Swiftynutz

Reaction score
Never had the ability to see if my doors were unlocked. Why would that even matter. If you are not sure then just send the lock command.
If would be nice to know if the sun roof is open, or the back window or the tailgate, hood.

U

User_3336

If would be nice to know if the sun roof is open, or the back window or the tailgate, hood.
You'd just have to pay extra for all that functionality. Just be easier to check those things yourself.

U

User_3336

I guess he wants a "nutz" remote as well! LOL

MS Delta

Reaction score
Did I imagine seeing someone post about Uconnect app causing some problems with battery drain or something else?
I could be mistaken but I thought I recalled seeing someone post that you should delete the app on your phone - known issue?

Users who are viewing this thread