5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram charger and my phone

Ponso65

Reaction score
Hey everyone, first time here.
My OnePlus phone doesn't work with the ram wireless charger. It flashing red.any thoughts?

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum . I would think if your phone can wireless charge then it should work . Can you borrow a new iPhone from someone just to see if it works ?

Ponso65

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum . I would think if your phone can wireless charge then it should work . Can you borrow a new iPhone from someone just to see if it works ?
Thank you for getting back, it does work for my wife phone but not mine, don't know why.

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you have a case on the phone?
Is the phone also plugged into the USB?

It could be that the phone just isn't in the sweet spot

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey everyone, first time here.
My OnePlus phone doesn't work with the ram wireless charger. It flashing red.any thoughts?
It’s has to be in just the right spot and if there are any items in the storage close to the charger area it might not work. Even with a new iPhone I’m always adjusting it and moving items in the storage to get it to charge, not flash red! I believe it’s a poor design, my 19 ram did it and the 21 ram is the same, a lot of flashing red😩 good luck!

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It’s has to be in just the right spot and if there are any items in the storage close to the charger area it might not work. Even with a new iPhone I’m always adjusting it and moving items in the storage to get it to charge, not flash red! I believe it’s a poor design, my 19 ram did it and the 21 ram is the same, a lot of flashing red😩 good luck!
Man, you just can't catch a break. I don't think I've seen one positive post from you regarding your Ram trucks. I vote you change your screenname to Glumblueguy. :ROFLMAO:

I don't have any issues with the RamCharger charging my Galaxy S21. I don't pay much attention to where I'm placing it but I think I've only missed the sweet spot once or twice and got the flashing red light...slid it over a 1/2" and all was good.

To the OP: Do you know anyone else that has a OnePlus phone you can try? Maybe the place you got it from has a demo phone you could try. That would eliminate the brand not being compatible with the RamCharger.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
You didn’t mention if you’re running it with a case, or if is this a naked phone. Sometimes thicker cases prevent this.
Also, sliding the phone side to side sometimes helps since it needs to be fairly centered on the charging pad for it to work.

Users who are viewing this thread