5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Cares Eligablty Question

Sergeant Jim

Reaction score
So in attempting to phone FCA customer service to see if the 2021 Limited i have ordered has changed Order status codes, I accidentally called the Ram cares number. They, very nicely, told me that they were only available to members. As I see Ram Cares posting here on a regular basis after I called the regular customer service number, I tried looking into what Ram cares is and it seemed like they are keeping it a big secret about who is allowed to become a member. Even the FAQ's list is vague with the statement " to provide select Ram vehicle owners ". What is a select owner? Now it also says that you can renew through your dealership, so I am wondering if this is a program paid by your dealership and not all dealers participate?
This would not be unheard of as back in the olden days if a dealership wanted to be a "5 Star Dealer" they had to be inspected by and PAY a Fee to Chrysler to be such a dealership. Same with FORD and their "Blue Oval Dealers". thought I would ask here before I call my dealer to see if they participate. thanks in advance to anyone with the answer.

c0mbatVet

Reaction score
You will get automatically enrolled for 2 years once your purchase is complete... Screenshot_20200930-151539_Chrome.jpg

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have had my truck for 4 months, and I never heard of RamCares before I was on this forum. My dealer never said a word about it

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I believe folks are getting Ram Care and RamCares conflated.

I'm pretty sure the Ram Care program is only offered in Texas.

RamCares is an FCA customer sat team that lurks in the various FCA forums.

Users who are viewing this thread