5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM BRAND VEHICLE ORDER TRACKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Ordered my truck on the 10th of this month (May).

As someone who is very impatient, I cannot be happier that this feature is now available. I was dreading the next few months of not knowing what's going on.

I look forward to compulsively checking this page 5 times a day, every day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 130578
Congrats!

Okay sorry bare with me for a second. SoB a whole month after me and you have a build date!

Okay I feel better.... 🤣

Jokes aside awesome truck congrats!

RamRamBamBam

Reaction score
Congrats!

Okay sorry bare with me for a second. SoB a whole month after me and you have a build date!

Okay I feel better.... 🤣

Jokes aside awesome truck congrats!

Thanks!

I have to admit, I was laughing out loud when I saw the pic of yours with the the back 50% completely missing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: let's hope it doesn't actually arrive like that!! Although these days nothing would surprise me anymore.

Sucks that you didn't get a date yet. Things are so messed up right now, that 1 certain part for an equipment option can hold a whole build up apparently.

You got a nice build too, congrats yourself. Hopefully they get their asses in gear and start production on yours ASAP. (After they finish mine, of course! 😆)

Good luck buddy

Cgflier

Reaction score
Question. My dealership gave me what I assume is my order number. It's a 7 digit number. But when I put it in to the tracker it say please enter a valid order number? D1 status last week. Is that the reason? Nothing to look yet?

RamRamBamBam

Reaction score
Question. My dealership gave me what I assume is my order number. It's a 7 digit number. But when I put it in to the tracker it say please enter a valid order number? D1 status last week. Is that the reason? Nothing to look yet?

Mines an 8 digit number, so it's possible the dealership made an error when giving you the number. I'd confirm with the dealer that they gave you the proper number.

Cgflier

Reaction score
Well I had the number wrong. Funny thing is the sheet the dealer printed off said estimated ship date 6/3. According to website hasn't been built yet. But I feel it's getting close.

Way2QWK

Reaction score
Question for you guys, I asked my dealer for the VON and they gave me the last 8 of the Vin number. They said that's the correct number. Ram tracking doest find anything. Is the dealer wrong?

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Question for you guys, I asked my dealer for the VON and they gave me the last 8 of the Vin number. They said that's the correct number. Ram tracking doest find anything. Is the dealer wrong?
VON is different than the VIN. Have the dealer give you the POC.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
what manchuwarrior said

it is really sad that these sales people know crap about the product they sell

if you can not get anywhere with the sales person contact the manager.

brewdad

Reaction score
I had left my Ram Tracker screen on without backing out, thinking it would automatically update; however, since there had been no movement since ordering on 5 May this morning I backed out of the tracker and re-entered the VON and my truck had been scheduled on 25 May. Let the parts gathering begin.

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
Looks like they've gone one step further and rebranded Ram Chat entirely--it's now a universal Stellantis chat. You first have to go through an automated bot named "Stella" who can give you the same output as the Ram Vehicle Order Tracker. If you want, you can ask her to speak to a representative which gives you same Ram Chat experience as before.

1654198676109.png

Last edited:

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Looks like they've gone one step further and rebranded Ram Chat entirely--it's now a universal Stellantis chat. You first have to go through an automated bot named "Stella" who can give you the same output as the Ram Vehicle Order Tracker. If you want, you can ask her to speak to a representative which gives you same Ram Chat experience as before.

View attachment 131164

392DCGC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just a heads up, this tracker still shows my truck as not even being shipped - it was delivered to my dealer on Tuesday and I took possession on Wednesday. Not exactly current information that it spits out. My truck was shipped/delivered same day due to only being 3 hours away, but still... it's 2022, electronic tracking information should be pretty easy. Cassen's tracking info on the other hand was very up-to-date which is how I knew it had shipped & arrived.

Last edited:

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just a heads up, this tracker still shows my truck as not even being shipped - it was delivered to my dealer on Tuesday and I took possession on Wednesday. Not exactly current information that it spits out. My truck was shipped/delivered same day due to only being 3 hours away, but still... it's 2022, electronic tracking information is pretty easy. Cassen's tracking info on the other hand was very up-to-date which is how I knew it had shipped & arrived.
Less than a month? Holy crap.
Your truck moved thru so fast they couldn’t keep track of it.😆

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am thinking the tracker isn't updated. Was in production May 4 and still shows that. On the part below it shows an estimated delivery to the dealer June 7.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220605-163602_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220605-163602_Chrome.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20220605-163619_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220605-163619_Chrome.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread