5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram box adjustments

Derek00127

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to adjust the ram box door to make a more snug fit? Thanks!

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

It depends on your exact issue with them. For example, if its high on one end, and too low on the other, Mopar makes a tool to adjust the latch for that. There is even a STAR Online Publication about this from FCA.

If its pretty close on one, and too high/low on the other, the tool may also work (maybe).

However, if the Rambox lid is warping (common issue with them), there isn't a great solution: its replace the Rambox lid(s). My passenger side Rambox lid was warped slightly in the rear from the factory, or very shortly thereafter. As long as it still seals (it currently does), I am leaving it alone.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
my passenger side box sits outboard further than the bed. looking from the rear of the truck you can see the lip of the rambox cover, almost like it's open. it's been raining a bunch so I haven't investigated too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online