5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram bed step

RebelMoon777

Reaction score
I need to find a bed step for my 19 North edition and can't seem to find. Dealer says it's not out yet but I've seen them around .. any info would be great.

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can get it from any dealer. I got mine from my local dealer and he had it next day. And used a 15% Mopar Accessories Coupon that all dealers around here have on their websites.

Tac747

Reaction score
They are available at dealers now. Ordered mine yesterday and picked it up this morning. The part number for the new revision ends in AF

Last edited:

Cummins0867

Reaction score
They are available at dealers now. Ordered mine yesterday and picked it up this morning. The part number for the new revision ends in AF
Hey can you measure between the holes center to center the top two left to right measurement on the bed step that you just purchased? Then the two on the right bottom to top. I want to see if this bed step will work on my 2019 Ram 3500. When you measure the holes measure center of the hole to the other center of the next hole. I don't need the diagonal measurement...if I have the other two. If you could do this I would greatly appreciate it.

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you think it will clear the bigger 5" tips on a Magnaflow cat back exhaust system. I heard it interferes with aftermarket exhausts.

Tac747

Reaction score
Hey can you measure between the holes center to center the top two left to right measurement on the bed step that you just purchased? Then the two on the right bottom to top. I want to see if this bed step will work on my 2019 Ram 3500. When you measure the holes measure center of the hole to the other center of the next hole. I don't need the diagonal measurement...if I have the other two. If you could do this I would greatly appreciate it.
I posted the measurements on the other thread where you asked for them. just to save you from looking that up again here you go. The new design part number 82215289AF is the one I purchased. If you have an AB I cant help you. They now use the bolts that hold the class 4 hitch to the frame.

Attachments

• IMG_0034 copy.jpg
    IMG_0034 copy.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread