5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram app updates?

rylock21

Reaction score
Have a 2023 Ram 1500 I just got a few weeks ago, it shows in my app and the Mopar owners site but it seemingly hasn’t updated since the 29th of November (fuel level, mileage, etc.) Not a huge deal but it would be nice to know everything’s working like it should. Does it only update every so often or is it supposed to be more frequently checking in?

PM-Performance

Reaction score
Looks like mine updates pretty constantly.
Maybe daily?
I see last update from last night (last time the truck was turned on)

rylock21

Reaction score
Looks like mine updates pretty constantly.
Maybe daily?
I see last update from last night (last time the truck was turned on)
See that’s what I thought, I drive almost daily yet its been a week since it updated. Guessing they screwed something up.

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ever since they disabled the Uconnect app, I haven't been able to log in to the Ram app on my phone (android). But I'm able to log in through the website, and it states that it last updated on Nov 18th.

rylock21

Reaction score
Solved it! Somehow the dealer had entered my email wrong, once they reported the purchase it cancelled my trial access. Ram connect chat was surprisingly super helpful, corrected my email on their end and had me activate services again. Showing up correctly now in the app.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Solved it! Somehow the dealer had entered my email wrong, once they reported the purchase it cancelled my trial access. Ram connect chat was surprisingly super helpful, corrected my email on their end and had me activate services again. Showing up correctly now in the app.
Nice.

It should update fuel roughly 1-3 minutes after turning off the engine like damn clockwork FYI.
I know this because I ripped out all communications to Ram so they can't see me and that was the method I used to test.

GMetal

Reaction score
mine loses dealer info every couple weeks. Also doesnt show current recall. Sometimes it has no idea where my truck is at. not a good app.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A4A recall was just announced today, sounds like this may be the correction for some of you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231208_053709_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    Screenshot_20231208_053709_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 42

dajogejr

Reaction score
You guys are lucky. My trial expired. Reupped for a year. Paid.
Dealer spelled my email incorrectly as well. Been trying to get resolution with customers service for over a week…nothing but… it’ll be fixed within 24-48 hours. Heard that 3 times now in the past 10 days. First they offered two free months for my troubles, last call, it was 3 months free. I asked if that was 5 total, or just the 3 since I was offered 2 prior. 1 month or 12 free…if it don’t work, it don’t work.
When it did work…it was ok at best. I really liked it for the remote start option in cold weather….I don’t find a ton of value in the other features.

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ever since they disabled the Uconnect app, I haven't been able to log in to the Ram app on my phone (android). But I'm able to log in through the website, and it states that it last updated on Nov 18th.
I just tried it again today. Ram app is working again :cool:

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealer spelled my email incorrectly as well. Been trying to get resolution with customers service for over a week…nothing but… it’ll be fixed within 24-48 hours. Heard that 3 times now in the past 10 days. First they offered two free months for my troubles, last call, it was 3 months free. I asked if that was 5 total, or just the 3 since I was offered 2 prior. 1 month or 12 free…if it don’t work, it don’t work.
When it did work…it was ok at best. I really liked it for the remote start option in cold weather….I don’t find a ton of value in the other features.
I don't have a subscription. I let mine expire after the trial period. I think the only thing I lost is the ability to lock/unlock and remote start through the app.

I use the Ram app to just check my vehicle info and recalls data.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I don't have a subscription. I let mine expire after the trial period. I think the only thing I lost is the ability to lock/unlock and remote start through the app.

I use the Ram app to just check my vehicle info and recalls data.
Then you still have a subscription. You can find what is active on the Mopar Connect website when you login. I know my 2022 had a 10 year trial subscription of Ram's version of lojack, but uc4 systems have different subscriptions.

Did you hit the call button while inside the truck and confirmed you are the owner and updated your info? That is the best way to get it fixed not calling in, but using the call in from your truck.

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Then you still have a subscription. You can find what is active on the Mopar Connect website when you login. I know my 2022 had a 10 year trial subscription of Ram's version of lojack, but uc4 systems have different subscriptions.
I only have a SiriusXM Radio subscription. I let my SiriusXM Guardian expire.

I think I'm still on the 5year SiriusXM Travel Link subscription, but it doesn't show it on the website.

dajogejr

Reaction score
Did you hit the call button while inside the truck and confirmed you are the owner and updated your info? That is the best way to get it fixed not calling in, but using the call in from your truck.

Nope, never thought to, in being honest.
They fully refunded my purchase price. I called back, got the “right” guy finally, gave me a $50 credit towards the purchase price of a year subscription.
All good now, finally. But what a cluster…

Users who are viewing this thread