5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram App or Mopar

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
I could have sworn I seen the towing capacity, payload on my 23 Ram 1500 Limited.
Now I cannot find this information, anyone know where this information is?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I could have sworn I seen the towing capacity, payload on my 23 Ram 1500 Limited.
Now I cannot find this information, anyone know where this information is?
It's on your driver side when you open the door, next to your air pressure sticker.
Probably like 1,000-1,100lbs payload on a Limited not counting anything you put in it.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Enter vin. Get towing capacity.
Where are you finding the VIN search on that page- I only see general info a d no charts or anything else like they used to have. Would love to find the payload and towing numbers for my truck on order.

John Galt

Reaction score
Where are you finding the VIN search on that page- I only see general info a d no charts or anything else like they used to have. Would love to find the payload and towing numbers for my truck on order.
Interesting - I found the link with a search engine by typing in “ram towing capacity by VIN” but I guess is some kind of web app and simply copying the link doesn’t get you there. Sorry about that.

I WAS able to find the page by doing a web search for “Ram towing capacity by VIN” so try that and see if one of the first few results get you there. Worked for me.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Appreciate the help - unfortunately it can't provide any info on my VIN. I'm guessing they can't give that info until the build happens.

John Galt

Reaction score
Appreciate the help - unfortunately it can't provide any info on my VIN. I'm guessing they can't give that info until the build happens.
That’s correct. I’m in the same boat. That info doesn’t get populated until after the vehicle is build. Mine should be there shortly since mine went into production on Thursday. Should have a build sheet, sticker and towing info in the next few days.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s correct. I’m in the same boat. That info doesn’t get populated until after the vehicle is build. Mine should be there shortly since mine went into production on Thursday. Should have a build sheet, sticker and towing info in the next few days.
I am hoping mine gets scheduled soon but trying not to get my hopes up since it seems to be pretty random. I keep telling myself if I take until June or July at least the incentives or interest might be better!

John Galt

Reaction score
I am hoping mine gets scheduled soon but trying not to get my hopes up since it seems to be pretty random. I keep telling myself if I take until June or July at least the incentives or interest might be better!
Mine went from order to production in just over 2 weeks. New vehicle sales are not hot right now.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine went from order to production in just over 2 weeks. New vehicle sales are not hot right now.
I saw that but you ordered a limited right? I went with the Laramie so seems potentially could be slower but who knows! I looked at the Limited but configured similar for my build the Limited was over 6k more plus the Laramie has over 3k in additional incentives.

Users who are viewing this thread