5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram App not updating

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
My ram app updates rarely. The Uconnect one is bang on. Sirius and Ram have some bugs to iron out it seems.
I actually downloaded the uconnect and it has the same information exactly. Well my last attempt at not bringing it to the dealer just ended. The last resort email support said they couldn't update it and to bring it to the dealer.

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
Is the navigation working properly? What software version are you at with the radio? Are the ICCID and MSISDN numbers in the radio present?
Yes and yes. Navigation works fine and yes those numbers are in the radio. They told me to bring it to the dealer. Open a star case. Pretty sure it'll never get fixed? Lol

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
Hmmmm. I fixed it! The Banks pedal monster was blocking it! It is always plugged into the DLC. I unplugged it and the next day everything except the health report updates very fast!. I believe the health will update around the first of the month.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hmmmm. I fixed it! The Banks pedal monster was blocking it! It is always plugged into the DLC. I unplugged it and the next day everything except the health report updates very fast!. I believe the health will update around the first of the month.
It wasn't broken.

My health report updates last at 12:11 pm today.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Neat, call customer support. They will help.
Eh, not a huge deal. It never worked the first year I had the truck until I manually updated the radio software. Really doesn't give any information I don't already know about the truck.

U

User_3336

Eh, not a huge deal. It never worked the first year I had the truck until I manually updated the radio software. Really doesn't give any information I don't already know about the truck.
Exactly ! ! ! and why anyone would renew this past the trial and pay $9.99 a month for it . . . . . . . (or even $60 a year--the nagging offer afterwards)

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Exactly ! ! ! and why anyone would renew this past the trial and pay $9.99 a month for it . . . . . . . (or even $60 a year--the nagging offer afterwards)
Some people pay for it not to work. We all value your opinion, telling me what to spend my/our money on isn't one.

DEG

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My ram app will occasionally not update for a day or two then begin working again. Also, occasionally when I "send and go" a map to the truck from my phone it will not pop up on the Uconnect nav software for 20 or 30 minutes after starting and driving the truck.

It really doesn't offer anything of value for me, so I won't keep it once the trial runs out.

Users who are viewing this thread