5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram app not connecting

Rebel_driver

Reaction score
I have a 2020 ED. It is not connecting to the Ram app. I called stellantis and they advised my software is out of date and I need to go into dealer to do an update. Is this something a dealer will charge for? Any other options? Also, could this be the cause of my issue? Looking for connectivity to the app so in the case my vehicle is stolen I receice an alert. Is this a subscription service I will have to pay for?

I am aware there are other options out there for tracking etc, I am specifically wondering about the Ram app itself.

Thanks!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 2020 ED. It is not connecting to the Ram app. I called stellantis and they advised my software is out of date and I need to go into dealer to do an update. Is this something a dealer will charge for? Any other options? Also, could this be the cause of my issue? Looking for connectivity to the app so in the case my vehicle is stolen I receice an alert. Is this a subscription service I will have to pay for?

I am aware there are other options out there for tracking etc, I am specifically wondering about the Ram app itself.

Thanks!
You can do software updates yourself. And yes, depending on what version you have now, it can make a difference. Also, if you want vehicle tracking it is a subscription service.

Users who are viewing this thread