5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram App Issue

thirtydaZe

Reaction score
Just traded my '22 for a '23 about 12 days ago. For some reason, even though I drive it everyday, my Vehicle Health Report is showing data from 5 days ago.
I can't get it to update. Don't recall having this issue with my '22.
I can update my Location just fine, but nothing else seems to update.

I've deleted the app, and tried again, and still showing the same thing.

Any ideas?

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just traded my '22 for a '23 about 12 days ago. For some reason, even though I drive it everyday, my Vehicle Health Report is showing data from 5 days ago.
I can't get it to update. Don't recall having this issue with my '22.
I can update my Location just fine, but nothing else seems to update.

I've deleted the app, and tried again, and still showing the same thing.

Any ideas?
I didn't know vehicle health was constantly updated. I always just received the monthly updates they send. To me the bigger pain, is you will still get them for your old vehicle. I got them for over a year after I had a new vehicle.

thirtydaZe

Reaction score
I'm not sure how it's supposed to work I guess. My app today is still saying "5 days ago." Previously it was much more accurate. I could come home from work, and check it later on and it would say "2 hours ago."

I did do a quick search and there appear to be some Recent threads in other forums having the same issue. Maybe something on their (Rams) end.

I guess it probably doesn't really matter, but it is a bit disappointing. You'd think in this day and age things like this would be absolutely seamless. My wife's Cadillac doesn't seem to have this issue.

Loudram

Reaction score
Have you tried logging onto the actual Mopar.com site and seeing if there is anything to clear or reset? If you never set up an account there, I believe the password you use for the app works there too. It does for me.

GMetal

Reaction score
My app wont update location or health status either. last update was the 29th of April. It used to update each time I opened it.

thirtydaZe

Reaction score
My app wont update location or health status either. last update was the 29th of April. It used to update each time I opened it.

Exactly. This had been my experience too. Thanks for sharing.

Loudram

Reaction score
My last update was yesterday at 0730. It is delayed for me but only by a day. It's saying I have a 1/4 tank of gas and I did this morning but I filled it this afternoon and it hasn't updated yet. I go into work later tonight. I'll see if it updated but the time I get to work. I manually refreshed my location and it was correct, my house. Before that the last place it had listed is work.

I also checked the Mopar.com site and the vehicle health and location information matches the information I currently have on my app.
Screenshot_20230503_231839_Ram.jpg Screenshot_20230503_231902_Ram.jpg

Last edited:

lsupcar

Reaction score
My Ram app required an update to view. But the link led to an app titled as Jeep. I had to update as linked, and when i did, the title on the app says Jeep, but when opened, loads my same ram truck. Strange.

Loudram

Reaction score
I got an app update on my phone and watch yet the information on my app is still a day behind. They need to work on this.

mainjet

Reaction score
My downloaded as a completely separate app and shows JEEP. It always shows my fuel as near empty and if I go to my original app on my phone it won’t open it.

Seems like, and I’m just spit balling here, that someone would have tried this app release before they made you download it. Reminds me of the vaccine.

seansmd

Reaction score
My understanding, my gladiator does the same, is it has nothing to do with the app. The method of the info being sent I believe is the SiriousXM data channel and it is not deterministic.

The traffic is multicast to all vehicles in an area, the vehicle is uni cast from each vehicle back through the satellite network.

GMetal

Reaction score
I tried loading the app and it has booted me. I logged in again and seems to be working like it used to. Maybe it needed an update? It also dropped my dealership and I had to reselect my dealership again.

Users who are viewing this thread