5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM 19 12 inches HK upgrade

knguyen0903

Reaction score
I'm trying to overhaul my 12 inches premium HK audio system. I have ProAmp AP4-CH41 (R2) interface run RCA to 6 channel Audio Control D6-1200 with all infinity speakers 4x6x9 for front and back door 3x3.5 dash and 2x12 subwoofer. I don't messing with 2 factory rear roof tweeter in the back. I'm trying to find T harness to plugin at the factory amp. I would like to run output of the new amp using factory speaker wires so I don’t have to cut in the factory. Running all new wires are a lot of work. Do anyone know?

sppb32

Reaction score
I don't think they make a T harness for it yet, i tried to find one for mine with Alpine system but PAC still working on it so i ran all new wires and surprisingly it's not that hard to get the wires to the doors as there's plenty of room in the boot, the dash is the easiest part.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't think they make a T harness for it yet, i tried to find one for mine with Alpine system but PAC still working on it so i ran all new wires and surprisingly it's not that hard to get the wires to the doors as there's plenty of room in the boot, the dash is the easiest part.
i did the same as you. (y) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread