5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 Rear Seat 60/40 Seat Split Reverse

Leumas

Reaction score
Is it possible to switch the 60/40 rear seat split ratio. I.E. place the %40 split seat behind the passenger? Has any one does this or know of a kit that would make it possible.

I searched the forum and did not see this as a topic issue.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Anything's possible, given the right fabrication skills...or a fat wallet. They won't just bolt in that way if that's what you're asking. And there are no kits for doing this that I'm aware of. Care to say why you'd want to do this?

Leumas

Reaction score
My toddler preferers to ride behind the passenger seat. That makes most of the under seat storage access difficult, since I can not flip up the larger portion of the back seat.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
My toddler preferers to ride behind the passenger seat. That makes most of the under seat storage access difficult, since I can not flip up the larger portion of the back seat.
My kids didn't make the rules when they were that young. They did what I told them to do. But then again, that was back when you didn't get arrested for disciplining your own child.

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Those good ole times are gone. I got disciplined by my teacher in school, when I got home and told my dad, he asked what I did. I told him "nothing", well, at that point I got another one from dad. Stopped complaining after that, all good.

Users who are viewing this thread