5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM 1500 Production Breakdown

blue tom

Reaction score
Not sure if stuff like this has been shared before, but I was looking at the presumed production plans for upcoming months, and this is what they’re anticipating. Thought it was mildly interesting:

For the 2020 1500 (DT code):
Big Horn/Lone Star: 60%
Laramie: 15%
Rebel: 7%
Longhorn: 2% (I’m feeling special now)
Limited: 16%
Tradesman 0%

Standard 5.7: 52%
5.7 eTorque: 21%
Pentastar V6: 19%
Diesel: 8%

4x4: 82%
4x2: 17%

I don’t have info on specific trim/engine/drive combos at this time, nor do I know actual numbers planned yet. A lot of factors involved, as you might expect. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Granite2WD

Reaction score
Not sure if stuff like this has been shared before, but I was looking at the presumed production plans for upcoming months, and this is what they’re anticipating. Thought it was mildly interesting:

Revel: 7%

I don’t have info on specific trim/engine/drive combos at this time, nor do I know actual numbers planned yet. A lot of factors involved, as you might expect. Enjoy.
Cool! Thanks for sharing! Do you think Tradesman are included in the 60% group?

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Wow! Maybe they overproduced the Longhorn in 2019, or maybe those buyers are all going for the HDs now...

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Wow a new model Revel :giggle:

Pressgrove

Reaction score
I would have guessed the eTorque to be a much higher percentage of the 5.7 Hemi. I was under the impression that they were steering buyers this way.

blue tom

Reaction score
Cool! Thanks for sharing! Do you think Tradesman are included in the 60% group?

From what I saw, Tradesman was actually projected at 0% for upcoming production. There is, however, about a 50/50 split of Tradesman and Warlock on the Classic truck.

They also make plenty of Tradesman variants on the bigger 2500+

blue tom

Reaction score
I would have guessed the eTorque to be a much higher percentage of the 5.7 Hemi. I was under the impression that they were steering buyers this way.

Might be responding to demand, or maybe evening out supply. I don’t have the historical numbers right now, which would give us a little more context on some of this. Could be any number of reasons they shift production for any given month.

pensfan

Reaction score
From what I saw, Tradesman was actually projected at 0% for upcoming production. There is, however, about a 50/50 split of Tradesman and Warlock on the Classic truck.

They also make plenty of Tradesman variants on the bigger 2500+
Is there not a Big Horn Classic for '20? I don't see it on the Ram build and price site.

Users who are viewing this thread