5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 order

Nannni

Reaction score
Help with ram order

I ordered a ram 2022 ram 1500 bighorn quad cab and I am having a problem with the guy I ordered on using the fca affiliate tread lightly discount. He told me “I was just about to message you. Unfortunately brother we won’t be able to accommodate that discount because there’s only certain vehicles that we can use that discount for” I was bummed out but after looking around I found out that my ram 1500 bighorn is eligible for the discount. So I contacted a different sales guy and told him I wanted to order a new one and he said I don’t see no problem as to why you can’t use it since we do honor the fca affiliate. My sales guy is fairly new and now I don’t know what to do. I also put $2500 non refundable deposit on the truck. Can someone plz help and give me some insight. It will be much appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments

• 2B2FC3D2-A242-46C6-8077-A151354C588D.jpeg
    2B2FC3D2-A242-46C6-8077-A151354C588D.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 18

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
Big Horns are indeed eligible for affiliate program. I would speak to the sales manager or GM.

Yankee Echo

Reaction score
Hopefully it's just confusion. However dealer participation is voluntary. Changing their mind after placing an order is beneath contempt.

I assume you got a copy of the order? My dealer made a notation about 1% below invoice on the POC given to me.

If the dealer won't honor it and won't refund your deposit, I would contact RamCares. If you paid the deposit with a credit card, I would contact them to get it reversed.

Users who are viewing this thread