5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 2025-Fender Flare options?

Jasongg247

Reaction score
Hello, Just picked up a new Ram 1500 2025 and I cannot for the love of God find any fender flares that claim they will work on this model. I have no idea if any of the other 3rd or 4th Gen rams fender flares will fit this new 5th gen Ram. If anyone has any helpful info or pictures of their 2025 Ram with fender flares this would help so so much! I am looking for something akin to the bushwacker fender flares.

Hello, Just picked up a new Ram 1500 2025 and I cannot for the love of God find any fender flares that claim they will work on this model. I have no idea if any of the other 3rd or 4th Gen rams fender flares will fit this new 5th gen Ram. If anyone has any helpful info or pictures of their 2025 Ram with fender flares this would help so so much! I am looking for something akin to the bushwacker fender flares.
None of the other generations will work. It's not 2025 yet. Manufacturers are still developing products. Most won't be ready until 2025.

None of the other generations will work. It's not 2025 yet. Manufacturers are still developing products. Most won't be ready until 2025.
Darn. I was hoping that maybe the wheel wells were the same or that an older year may still fit the new car:(

Find a 2024 on the lot somewhere or parking lot and compare your fenders to one of those. I have been told that the fenders are the same on the 25 as the 24 just like the 2024 tonnues will fit the beds of the 25s you may find that the 2024 flares will fit.

Find a 2024 on the lot somewhere or parking lot and compare your fenders to one of those. I have been told that the fenders are the same on the 25 as the 24 just like the 2024 tonnues will fit the beds of the 25s you may find that the 2024 flares will fit.
I should have thought of that haha. Im going to do that asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back