5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 2019 laramie sport 4x4 electrical problems

Reaction score
Hi guys I have all this codes, U0418, U1440, U0403, U0415, U1003 in my truck, and the traction control, service trailer system and service 4x4 also the check engine. I took it to the dealer and first they told me that it was the transfer case motor, I changed it and it stayed the same, now they tell me that it could be the 4x4 actuator or transfer case module, the strange thing is that when I put it in 4x4 auto or high the lights on the dashboard They go away, I put it back in 2wd and the lights come back again. Has anyone had something similar happen to them.. thanks..

Gearhead54

Reaction score
Joining Alfred's post. I just purchased a 2020 Bighorn. 40k miles. I did NOT buy extended warranty. 4 days after purchase, -service traction control and service trailer brake system.. so confused. I shut the truck off and restarted it, after 100ft of driving it went away. The light originally popped on turning from asphalt to gravel road.

Users who are viewing this thread