5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1200

Gren71

Reaction score
Foreign markets don't have same safety regulations as the US when it comes to towing and payload
I definitely didnt think about that. I wonder what it would be here...I tried a quick search for mavericks sold in Mexico to see if maybe their payload was different. But I wasnt finding anything that had them with a higher payload.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I definitely didnt think about that. I wonder what it would be here...I tried a quick search for mavericks sold in Mexico to see if maybe their payload was different. But I wasnt finding anything that had them with a higher payload.
This is being touted as a body on frame design. The Maverick is a unibody. They are limited in hauling.
I am sure our 1500s could haul or tow more than the rating. It's just that they need to compensate for the idiot on I-81 that has 3 cubes of brick and a pallet of mortar stacked in his bed trying to do 80 mph.

Users who are viewing this thread