5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM $1000 BONUS OFFER APPEARS AGAIN

GregHBNA

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The Bonus $1000 Ram Certificate appears again with little or no effort. Even after I submitted one, it just kept popping up using CHROME. It think I could have generated them for as many as I wanted. It stays at the bottom of the screen in a box. If you say to "close it", it will tell you that this is your last chance, and the certificate will NOT appear again.

1000.jpg 10001.jpg

GregHBNA

Reaction score
If you want one and have issues, PM me your info, and I'll generate you one. The offer STILL appears after I closed it out. Maybe this is a bug in the popup software? Or maybe they are desperate for sales! LOL
But I generated three.

Offer seems to go thru 4/11/23

RedFred

Reaction score
If I want the pop up to show up, I just clear my browsing history and then revisit the RamTrucks site and it usually pops up.

GregHBNA

Reaction score
If I want the pop up to show up, I just clear my browsing history and then revisit the RamTrucks site and it usually pops up.
This popup acted a bit differently this time. Perhaps they are using different software to target potential buyers.

I just went to the site and it popped up again.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Cool, offsets that 8% interest.

mtnbikej

Reaction score
Cue the 1000 posts here about "how do I get that?", "It won't come up for me", "where do I find it"

GregHBNA

Reaction score
Cool, offsets that 8% interest.
Yeah,, and the current price increases. Sad the HEMI option is almost $3K now.

I doubt FCA is feeling guilty about it either.

GregHBNA

Reaction score
Cue the 1000 posts here about "how do I get that?", "It won't come up for me", "where do I find it"
No one should have any issues, it appears with no effort. Plus I offered to get one for anyone.

GregHBNA

Reaction score
TODAY Friday 3/17 appears to be the last day for the popup. Tried to generate one for a friend, and no go. Tried on 3 computers. Guess they generated the max # of certificates.

Anyone else get it to come up let me know (for the $1000).

RedFred

Reaction score
TODAY Friday 3/17 appears to be the last day for the popup. Tried to generate one for a friend, and no go. Tried on 3 computers. Guess they generated the max # of certificates.

Anyone else get it to come up let me know (for the $1000).

I just tried to build a 2023 Laramie and the pop up appeared. (y)

RedFred

Reaction score
For the $1000?
Yes, for the $1000. I went on the Ram trucks site twice, and had it pop up both times relatively quickly. Although, I am checking right now again, and it is not currently popping up but don't have time to mess with the site much right now. I will try again tomorrow and let you know if it works for me again.

GregHBNA

Reaction score
It mysteriously appeared again. Was trying to generate one for someone else.

RedFred

Reaction score
It mysteriously appeared again. Was trying to generate one for someone else.

Yup. Today I tried it again and it popped up instantly. I couldn't get it to appear last night but it worked multiple times during the day yesterday. 🤷‍♂️

6of36

Reaction score
Ram needs some new web designers. All of their sites are terrible for bad information. Customer care isn't much better either, if it's not on their cheat sheet, they say it will be forwarded to someone who will contact you back within 48 hours. They rarely contact back, or when they do, they say contact a dealer for info, and the dealers know nothing.

GregHBNA

Reaction score
Ram needs some new web designers. All of their sites are terrible for bad information. Customer care isn't much better either, if it's not on their cheat sheet, they say it will be forwarded to someone who will contact you back within 48 hours. They rarely contact back, or when they do, they say contact a dealer for info, and the dealers know nothing.
Calling their rebate/incentive line for rebate specific information is useless and a waste of time. Even giving them then VIN and your zip code, they're clueless. Their final response is "Call your local dealer".

Users who are viewing this thread