5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram “Built To Serve” Models and New Hydro Blue Rebel Models, About To Ship Out:

JustMe

Reaction score
My first post and just joined. Bought my Built to Serve on Tuesday. They are available only in Big Horn. The musts are BH level two package with Built to Serve. Then addes options from there. I am a FCA employee. My truck was 52264.00 msrp. After employee and rebates 41629.00. The BTS has the off road package with ele locking axel. I happen to work at SHAP were we build the trucks. Taylor Telegraph Ram in Michigan is getting 5 BTS trucks. 3 Gator greens and 2 blacks. They have one on the lot and others in transit. Paint cide for Gator is PVG.
Can they be had as a QUAD ? I'm thinking the "Navy Gray" as I'm retired Navy, but only if Quad-able. What is the timetable for the Navy Colors ? Should we be in the Navy Colors about now ?

2020RamSport

Reaction score
The Built tovseve includes Off Riad Oackage. These options are part of package.

I understand, but shouldn't there be a button for it underneath the shifter dial? It wasn't there on the two trucks I saw. Also, the sticker doesn't even list the Off Road Group.

For example:

Attachments

• Gator.pdf
    87.2 KB · Views: 16

IowaRam

Reaction score
M
I understand, but shouldn't there be a button for it underneath the shifter dial? It wasn't there on the two trucks I saw. Also, the sticker doesn't even list the Off Road Group.

For example:
Must be because it's a 2wd. I'm guessing that you can't option a 2wd with off road package, so a 2wd Built-to-Serve package must loose all the off road package options. Just a guess. My 4x4 Built-to-Serve has elocker and the other off road package options and it's listed on the sticker.

orlandosdpm

Reaction score
Can you special order Built to Serve package? Any word when the ceramic grey will be released?

IowaRam

Reaction score
Can you special order Built to Serve package? Any word when the ceramic grey will be released?
I don't believe you can special order. I'm not even sure if they will be moving forward with the additional colors like they had back in their press release in November 2019. Currently the Ram's website just mentions black and gator green. I ended up buying a black built to serve, but would have preferred ceramic gray if I knew for certain it would happen.

flakkblag

Reaction score
A month ago, the dealer said I could special order. Hopefully, they stick with it. It'll be a few months before the next batch is scheduled; the best you can do is keep checking in.

I think they kind of misfired with the Army-release. My dealer got a pair of Gator Rams, but they had V6s. I don't think they ordered them because they mostly sell V8s, here. I really hope that if they cancel the rest of the BtS-editions; they at least allow it for special-orders.

unc22x

Reaction score
The best feature of the built-to-serve trim is the hidden gun safe! I had no idea it came with that and about flipped out when the sales guy showed me. Until that day, he had no idea as well.

MSRP: $51,320
Purchase Price: $37,304

IowaRam

Reaction score
The best feature of the built-to-serve trim is the hidden gun safe! I had no idea it came with that and about flipped out when the sales guy showed me. Until that day, he had no idea as well.

MSRP: $51,320
Purchase Price: $37,304
Good deal! I also love the locking gun safe in center console.

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Really liked the BTS package. In fact, it turned my head toward the Ram. In the end I ended up choosing the Laramie... wish I could have gotten this package with that Trim!

Also wanted to see the other colors, but lost hope they would actually happen since the black and gator just finally made it to the lots last month.

Nice work on the deals guys!

D.Rock

Reaction score
New member and I just purchased my first truck this past Tuesday 3/10. Iopted for the BTS edition in black after coming across it on the front page of this forum. $52,885 MSRP, selling price of $41,450 after dealer discount and incentives. Unfortunately it’s not in my possession due a large scratch on the left rear door that also got into the bed. They will be delivering it to me the middle of this week after it’s repaired.

Users who are viewing this thread