5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rain sensor

bobf5761

Reaction score
hey guys, rain sensor not working, went thru display to settings and made sure rain sensor is on,
still not working, went back turned off ignition, reset setting to off, disconnected battery let sit 30min,
reconnected battery and reset setting to on, still no work

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do you still have the factory windshield?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I assume it has worked before. Have you tried different sensitivity settings on the stalk?

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
hey guys, rain sensor not working, went thru display to settings and made sure rain sensor is on,
still not working, went back turned off ignition, reset setting to off, disconnected battery let sit 30min,
reconnected battery and reset setting to on, still no work
When you set the rain sense on have you tried pushing the mist button ? Sometimes on mine I set it and then after a little bit I push the mist button and just seems to wake it up .

mxz

Reaction score
Are you turning the wipers on to the lowest intermittent setting? The rain sensor on mine isn't activated when the wipers are turned off which makes sense to me. Sensor definitely works when wipers are on lowest intermittent setting as the timing changes depending on how hard it is raining.

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
Are you turning the wipers on to the lowest intermittent setting? The rain sensor on mine isn't activated when the wipers are turned off which makes sense to me. Sensor definitely works when wipers are on lowest intermittent setting as the timing changes depending on how hard it is raining.
^^^ this

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have mine on the highest intermittent setting, right before it clicks into Low, and the auto wipers work all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread