5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rain sensing wipers didn't work today in the rain.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Alol you need to do is take a hose and spray the windshield with the truck running. Turned on, I think, 3 clicks makes them more sensitive.

No clue where you all live..... You didn't indicate your location under your avatar

Hashtag leads me to believe you're a troll...... Amosthedog

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I've had my 2020 Rebel for 3 weeks and the rain sensing wipers aren't working. Not sure if they ever worked. I haven't had time to put anything on the windshield in the 3 weeks of ownership. #$50KRAMmistake.

Sorry to hear of the trouble you are experiencing, AmostheDog. Please do not hesitate to follow up with us via PM to discuss your current concerns further.

Mark
RamCares

AmostheDog

Reaction score
Alol you need to do is take a hose and spray the windshield with the truck running. Turned on, I think, 3 clicks makes them more sensitive.

No clue where you all live..... You didn't indicate your location under your avatar

Hashtag leads me to believe you're a troll...... Amosthedog
Hi Jus Cruisin.,

Not sure why I need to tell you where I live. I thought this was a truck information forum and not a dating site?

The hashtag is valid. I purchased a 2020 Rebel in January and it's been it the for service 3 times with very few issues resolved. The last time the dealership kept it for 5 days. Purchase of the RAM has been my most expense mistake in a while.

Your response to my message leads me to believe your a RAM employee......Jus Crusin.

RebelWithout@Cause

Reaction score
I have a '19 Rebel and the rain sensing screen worked fine until I got a cracked windscreen and Safelite replaced it.
Now in the first position, the wipers come on when the engine is started and intermittently wipe every minute-ish while driving even tho it's a sunny day with no rain.
The guys at Safelite have tried changing things with no difference.
I unchecked and are checked the option in the menu with no difference.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a '19 Rebel and the rain sensing screen worked fine until I got a cracked windscreen and Safelite replaced it.
Now in the first position, the wipers come on when the engine is started and intermittently wipe every minute-ish while driving even tho it's a sunny day with no rain.
The guys at Safelite have tried changing things with no difference.
I unchecked and are checked the option in the menu with no difference.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This would lead me to believe that they smudged the sensor with finger or other grease/matter...

Users who are viewing this thread