5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

radio cuts out when I pick waze in car play

Chopperbobby

Reaction score
Just recently started to happen. I don't remember an up date but not sure. But I have the radio on working fine. When I select waze my radio cuts out. Now all i have to do is selected radio or media and it starts working again. Then I can pick car play again and everything works fine? Just wondering if it is just me?

sorry double poste pleease delete one

Krootz

Reaction score
Mine has done it since day one. It cuts the driver side speakers off, even with the map directions muted. It gets stuck like that and I gotta reconnect my iPhone to get it back to normal. I never use it because of that. Google maps doesn’t do any of that.

Really annoying

Chopperbobby

Reaction score
Mine has done it since day one. It cuts the driver side speakers off, even with the map directions muted. It gets stuck like that and I gotta reconnect my iPhone to get it back to normal. I never use it because of that. Google maps doesn’t do any of that.

Really annoying
ya thanks, I generally us google maps and no problem. Once in a great while the map will be blank and just the arrow (car) shows. unplug and plug back in it works. I use to use waze a lot esp for local stuff, cops, road work real time. It was great.

Mark313

Reaction score
Just recently started to happen. I don't remember an up date but not sure. But I have the radio on working fine. When I select waze my radio cuts out. Now all i have to do is selected radio or media and it starts working again. Then I can pick car play again and everything works fine? Just wondering if it is just me?

sorry double poste pleease delete one
Same issue, started a few months ago..

xcarolina

Reaction score
Happens to me with Android Auto. I just press the Power button on the radio off/on and everything is good to go.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online