5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R.I.P. Jimmy

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
May you rest in peace. Jimmy Buffet brought joy to many through his songs. If you have ever experienced one of his concerts you may just know. What other concerts have kegs set up, pickups turned to parking lot hot tubs, gas powered blenders cranking out margaritas while grills are cooking shrimp? Don't forget the fine debauchery of vibrator races, or on rain day concerts, top less mudslides in the lawn seats.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
May you rest in peace. Jimmy Buffet brought joy to many through his songs. If you have ever experienced one of his concerts you may just know. What other concerts have kegs set up, pickups turned to parking lot hot tubs, gas powered blenders cranking out margaritas while grills are cooking shrimp? Don't forget the fine debauchery of vibrator races, or on rain day concerts, top less mudslides in the lawn seats.

man I thought you were talking about jimmy07 until i clicked

yes rip jimmy B

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Don't know Jimmy07 but Jimmy Buffet was one fun liberal.

Jimmy07 is the AlfaOBD guru. 😆

I talked to his pilots when we were at the same FBO in South Florida for a few hours. They said Jimmy ran them hard and they weren't paid very well. The only thing they liked was Jimmy flew to the islands a lot.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Rip margarita ville man. Hope you play some music while Bob barker cut the nuts off of some cats.

Users who are viewing this thread