5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quickjacks(7000)

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone use Quickjacks(7000) on their RAM? Just curious how you like them.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have one that I have used on a BMW and Equinox, but never used it with my RAM. I thought the extensions were too expensive and not sure I would be happy with the stability of them. It's also much easier to get a truck off the ground and on jack stands than any unibody vehicle.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a 5000 none extended, I've lifted the truck with it just to see if I could. It had no issues lifting the truck, I kept the lift towards the front of the cab and put jack stands under the rear axle.
That said, unless im rotating the tires, I just raise the truck with the air ride to get under it

stembridge

Reaction score
I have a set that I use on my wife's Buick Regal TourX, and that I used on my former Chevrolet SS Sport Sedan. Never needed them with my 2015 RAM 2500 4x4 (just it sold yesterday), as it sat high enough to roll underneath without jacking. My new (ordered) RAM Classic 4x4 will probably sit low enough that I'll need to use them.

2020_x-quickjack1.JPG

They're not exactly quick to set up, about the same as jack stands and a floor jack, but I can get the car higher (and level), and they're out of the way for doing an oil change, so overall they're a win.

es

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a set that I use on my wife's Buick Regal TourX, and that I used on my former Chevrolet SS Sport Sedan. Never needed them with my 2015 RAM 2500 4x4 (just it sold yesterday), as it sat high enough to roll underneath without jacking. My new (ordered) RAM Classic 4x4 will probably sit low enough that I'll need to use them.

2020_x-quickjack1.JPG

They're not exactly quick to set up, about the same as jack stands and a floor jack, but I can get the car higher (and level), and they're out of the way for doing an oil change, so overall they're a win.

es

How so? I can place, connect the hydraulic hoses and lift the car far quicker than I can with a jack and jack stands. 3 minutes of setup max

stembridge

Reaction score
How so? I can place, connect the hydraulic hoses and lift the car far quicker than I can with a jack and jack stands. 3 minutes of setup max
You must be with NASCAR! It generally takes me about 10 minutes to drag the lifts out, hook up the plumbing and properly position them before lifting. I may be old, but I'm slow, I guess.

es

Users who are viewing this thread