5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions about modifying a Leased Ram

UniHorn

Reaction score
I have never Leased a vehicle before. This is my first one. I really want to lift it but from my understanding all of the lifts 4” and bigger require cutting crossmember correct? I’m assuming this will cost me in the end or force me to buy out my ram when lease is up? Dealership refuses to put anything but Mopar on my truck, which is understandable. What are my options of getting a lift that is fully reversible back to stock when I give it back in 3 years??

UniHorn

Reaction score
Do you know if you can add a 1-1/2” spacer on top of the mopar kit to give me a total of 3.5”? Just like the ready lift and rough country lifts have?

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am in the same boat as UniHorn.... I am Leasing a new Longhorn w/ Factory suspension. I already made a mistake and cut the factory exhaust when i install mt new Magnaflow... Does anyone know if the 3.5" SST ReadyLift kit is removable and able to revert the truck back to factory height? If I am to play it safe and just go with a leveling Kit which do you recommend?

UniHorn

Reaction score
Hope you saved the factory exhaust parts. Can always get them welded back on for trade in. Your good with the readylift 3.5” lift it’s reversible and doesn’t require any cutting

Users who are viewing this thread