5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon Nelson

Reaction score
Today I drove by my truck that’s at the body shop. Trucks been there for 6 weeks because this guy is taking his sweet time with it. Anyway it’s been there because of hail repair and he had my hood off because of the hail. He has it parked out in the lot where rain and snow has been sitting on top of my engine. Anyone know if that’s bad for my ram? Besides it maybe rusting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drstein

Reaction score
Same posting at 10:21/pm and then again.....??

Talon Nelson

Reaction score
Ok if you aren’t here to help leave the post?

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would say that it is not good to have your engine compartment exposed to the elements and with snow sitting on top of it. It will definitely cause corrosion. My biggest concern would be water intrusion into the electronics under the hood; once the water gets in there and corrosion starts you are going to have a lot of problems.

drstein

Reaction score
Try asking the question again, start ANOTHER thread, I'm sure THAT will help.

Talon Nelson

Reaction score
Feel like a lot of people don’t like you lmao

Talon Nelson

Reaction score
I would say that it is not good to have your engine compartment exposed to the elements and with snow sitting on top of it. It will definitely cause corrosion. My biggest concern would be water intrusion into the electronics under the hood; once the water gets in there and corrosion starts you are going to have a lot of problems.

Yeah I know it. Just pure negligence at it’s finest. Don’t even know what to say to the guy. “Hey if my truck starts acting weird I’m going to blame it all on the time you left my hood open” haha just pray for it not to **** the bed before I get rid of it.

drstein

Reaction score
Feel like a lot of people don’t like you lmao

ANOTHER clever , snarky witticism. Starting MULTIPLE THREADS with the SAME question does NOT help the forum YOU are a member of. Save all the stupid, but what you apparently think are smart answers for your friends.

Talon Nelson

Reaction score
ANOTHER clever , snarky witticism. Starting MULTIPLE THREADS with the SAME question does NOT help the forum YOU are a member of. Save all the stupid, but what you apparently think are smart answers for your friends.

You need laid :/

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is being closed by the moderators. Please remain civil and courteous to the other forum members. Attacks on other members will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread