5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question on touch up paint

mhendo

Reaction score
Is this another name for Delmonico Red? I can only find this and flame red on the Mopar site.
Touch-Up Paint Pen - Velvet Red Pearl P/C - Passion Red P/C (Prv) - Mopar(6102696AB

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Is this another name for Delmonico Red? I can only find this and flame red on the Mopar site.
Touch-Up Paint Pen - Velvet Red Pearl P/C - Passion Red P/C (Prv) - Mopar(6102696AB

Names do change for different vehicles. Go by the code number. I did a quick search, and at Tamco paint, they say Delmonico Red, also Passion Red, Velvet Red. According to that sight, they are the same.

uncc_99xj

Reaction score
You’ll have better luck finding a touch up pen from Duplicolor at Advance Auto. I have a couple of chips to touch up on mine and called two dealers this week. One said the other had it in stock, and the one that showed it did actually didn’t. Both said the touch up paints are on back order right now through the end of June from the factory. The second dealer pointed me to Duplicolor at Advance and he was right on. Local store had it in stock for around $20.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
You’ll have better luck finding a touch up pen from Duplicolor at Advance Auto. I have a couple of chips to touch up on mine and called two dealers this week. One said the other had it in stock, and the one that showed it did actually didn’t. Both said the touch up paints are on back order right now through the end of June from the factory. The second dealer pointed me to Duplicolor at Advance and he was right on. Local store had it in stock for around $20.
I get my paint from ebay from other dealerships.
Generally it's around $15-20 for a container.

This is what I got for my truck's rims for example.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ebay for your paint pen or there’s automotivetouchupaint.com skip the Duplicolor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread