5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question: Full-time 12v or 110v hot

Reaction score
I could not figure out how to search for this so after running through about 7 pages of threads in this forum section, I decided to ask. I just picked up a 2021 Rebel and I am looking for a full-time 12v or 110v outlet in the truck to run my ARB fridge. In my previous vehicle (2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk) it was just a matter of moving one of the fuses and boom, the rear 12v outlet in the cargo area was always on. Super pumped about this forum and the new truck. TIA for your time and knowledge on this.

AevJk1day

Reaction score
I could not figure out how to search for this so after running through about 7 pages of threads in this forum section, I decided to ask. I just picked up a 2021 Rebel and I am looking for a full-time 12v or 110v outlet in the truck to run my ARB fridge. In my previous vehicle (2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk) it was just a matter of moving one of the fuses and boom, the rear 12v outlet in the cargo area was always on. Super pumped about this forum and the new truck. TIA for your time and knowledge on this.

Have you figured this out yet? I just picked up my 2021 Rebel and would like to run my Dometic CFX50. It runs while the truck is on (yet still won’t get it as cold as it should for some reason) but won’t run either the truck off. I need to figure out if there’s an easy way to change the power supply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
You can move a fuse to make the 12V socket battery or ignition. It should be the same as the earlier years, but maybe not, so I hesitate to name the fuse. It'll be in the owner's manual for sure, probably with the same lousy image. It's in the underdash fuse box. Two screws and the dash bolster pulls out beneath the steering column.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I believe you’re talking about fuse 54. A position (constant power) or B position (ignition power).
Edit: see this post.

AevJk1day

Reaction score
I believe you’re talking about fuse 54. A position (constant power) or B position (ignition power).
Edit: see this post.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread