5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for anyone with a 2023+ night edition

Cangt77

Reaction score
Starting in 2023 they made the door handles & tailgate latch black with the night edition, I want to do this to mine but I was just wondering is it the same black(diamond crystal metallic) as the grille and side mirror caps?
Thanks

wazslow

Reaction score
Starting in 2023 they made the door handles & tailgate latch black with the night edition, I want to do this to mine but I was just wondering is it the same black(diamond crystal metallic) as the grille and side mirror caps?
Thanks

Yes it is Diamond Crystal Metallic. I have them on my 2024 and ordered new front handles to install the passive entry.

dajogejr

Reaction score
I can also confirm yes, same, 2023 Limited Night edition.

Cangt77

Reaction score
Thanks fellas 👍🏼 gonna paint them myself as mopar wants an insane amount for new ones lol

Cangt77

Reaction score
I want to do this so bad to my 23 RAM as well, where so i start ? Sorry im a rookie
There’s a thread on here showing how to pop off the door handles via an access hole on the inside of the door using a T25 torx. Pop em off get them painted and throw em back on

Users who are viewing this thread