5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for Android users who use bluetooth for music

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you able to use your "Browse" button on your head unit to browse tracks while listening to audio over bluetooth?

I could do this with my iPhone, no issues, it showed the 3k+ songs but with my S10E I cannot. I can hit the tracks button and see 1000 songs IF I am using Google Music as my default player on my device. Other players don't let me see any tracks.

This is not to be confused with AA, that works fine as expected but sometimes you don't want to plug in on a 4 minute run to get coffee. ;)

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I always just use the Amazon app on my phone.

Vic

Reaction score
I used to use bluetooth with my android phone, but only with Pandora which of course is limited in selection.
It did seem to have lower quality sound too.

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, if I'm going for a ride, AA it is but as I mentioned, I was just curious for those quick rides to get a coffee. Bluetooth 5.0 sounds pretty darn good though.

FWIW, I've discovered that the reason the bluetooth interface for iPhone works so seamlessly is because it is easy to program to, iPhone uses one app, period. In the android world, there are hundreds of different music players and no standard for radio manufacturers to program to. I've tried about 10 different players and they all seem to have their pros and cons. Currently staying with Pulsar, works for all of my needs, in and out of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread