5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about tire fitment

rebel58

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I Have a question about possible wheel and tire fitment on my 5th gen Rebel.

Currently, I have Bilstein 6112's on highest setting which is supposed to level the truck. However, I have a 175 lbs Ranch Hand bumper on the front which brings down the front a little bit. Currently ground to fender height of the truck is 40.0 inches on passenger and 39.5 inches on the drivers side. I am thinking about putting on TRX wheels, but not the tires because I read that I need spacers since 325 wide tires would rub the UCA without a spacer. I do not want to put a spacer unless I have to. So I had the idea of putting 305/70/18 BFG KO2 T/A's (12 inch wide tires).

So my question is: Will I be able to fit TRX wheels with 305/70/18 tires on my almost leveled Rebel without any additional modifications (such as spacers or leveling blocks)?

All input is appreciated. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread