5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about height

2021REBEL

Reaction score
I am just wondering how tall my 21 rebel (regular suspension) will be with 35 inch tires and whatever lift or level I will need in order to be able to fit such a tire size. I believe it is 3 inch lift.

Thanks I’m advance!

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
2” front level and minor trimming of the fender liner, 35’s all day. Depending on the truck you may need upper control arms, but very truck dependent.

2012 4th gen SXT crew Hemi awaiting retirement. Ordered 2021 Rebel Billet Silver Metallic EcoDiesel March 10, built May 18 awaiting shipping. Dutchmen 268bhs 33’ trailer.

2021REBEL

Reaction score
2” front level and minor trimming of the fender liner, 35’s all day. Depending on the truck you may need upper control arms, but very truck dependent.

2012 4th gen SXT crew Hemi awaiting retirement. Ordered 2021 Rebel Billet Silver Metallic EcoDiesel March 10, built May 18 awaiting shipping. Dutchmen 268bhs 33’ trailer.

Thanks for the info! I am surprised to hear your rebel has been built already. I ordered mine the same day and I only have a VIN but nothing on starting production yet. Where abouts are you? I ordered a 21 rebel too it’s the Hemi though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread