5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

quad cab under seat storage

SB89

Reaction score
I got the Husky Liners (HUSAD) 9421 Black Storage Box for my quad cab from Amazon. It is one piece and is held in place with a strap around the center seat mount. It does not have any dividers and does not cover the in-floor storage. I do like the extra storage. You could put some LED lights on the front for ambient lighting.
View attachment 22732
Have you installed this already? Are you sure this is for quad cabs not crew cabs?

robber98

Reaction score
I got the Husky Liners (HUSAD) 9421 Black Storage Box for my quad cab from Amazon. It is one piece and is held in place with a strap around the center seat mount. It does not have any dividers and does not cover the in-floor storage. I do like the extra storage. You could put some LED lights on the front for ambient lighting.
View attachment 22732
Didn’t know the in floor storage was available in the Quad cab.

Jeff12

Reaction score
I just installed the Duha storage in my quad cab. Remove 2 bolts to attach a bar that holds the unit in place. Very good fit. I installed on top of factory rubber floor mats without any problems.

WRH

Reaction score
How did the install go? Any pics? Looking forward to this one!

Jeff12

Reaction score
pics please :)
Here you go. As you can see, room for a lot of stuff. Too full to get pics of the mounting, but there’s a slot in either back corner. You attach a flat bar to a bolt near the rear of the seat, and then slide the bar through the slot and lock it down with a linch pin. About 10 minutes to install.
784AFF10-6F52-4D19-9031-28DB3EF33F08.jpeg 5E6DEBAF-6D3B-4638-A27B-00FD7468679D.jpeg

Evoking1230

Reaction score
Here you go. As you can see, room for a lot of stuff. Too full to get pics of the mounting, but there’s a slot in either back corner. You attach a flat bar to a bolt near the rear of the seat, and then slide the bar through the slot and lock it down with a linch pin. About 10 minutes to install.
View attachment 25095 View attachment 25096

Awesome. Thanks so much for the pics!

Users who are viewing this thread