5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

quad cab under seat storage

Username1

Reaction score
I have a quad cab rebel and was wondering if anyone was familiar with or heard some rumors of under the seat storage bins?

Username1

Reaction score
yes there's nothing there. just a flat floor in the quad cabs

S

Smashy71

yes there's nothing there. just a flat floor in the quad cabs

I copied this off rams website.

The under-seat storage feature is optional on the Big Horn/Lone Star, Laramie, and Rebel crew cab models only and the floor console is standard only on the Rebel trim.

Username1

Reaction score
I’ll clarify my question. I’m not referring to the factory ram bins or anything like that. I’m talking about an aftermarket drop in console for under the seats

Straycat

Reaction score
I talked to realtrucks.com, Nothing available right now, they guessed maybe 1st quarter 2019.

Username1

Reaction score
I talked to realtrucks.com, Nothing available right now, they guessed maybe 1st quarter 2019.
That’s the answer I was looking for. Thank you. I messaged husky liners to see if they plan on making anything. I’ll keep you updated when they respond

S

Smashy71

That’s the answer I was looking for. Thank you. I messaged husky liners to see if they plan on making anything. I’ll keep you updated when they respond

Should have said aftermarket it would have been much clearer. Lol

HotStuff

Reaction score
I just ordered the husky liner brand under seat storage box for my crew cab. Hoping to get it in a couple days. Seems about the only option. Really sucks nobody makes anything for you quad cab guys.

Username1

Reaction score
To give an update for everyone interested in the quad cab underseat storage bins, I found a member who posted in another forum saying he spoke to someone from husky liner and claims they're in preproduction of the storage bins for the quad cabs and availabilty should be in late February

WRH

Reaction score
Same here... looking for something. Hopefully somebody comes up with a good idea soon!

Slashhero

Reaction score
Anyone come up with a solution yet? Will be watching this tread for a while now!

banditsc

Reaction score
Husky told me a couple of days ago that it would be end of May.

Username1

Reaction score
For all those interested I can confirm duha storage has an under the seat bin available for 2019 quad cabs. It’s not on the website yet so you’ll have to call and order it blind without seeing any pictures until they have enough to stock all their dealers first. They come in tan black and brown and are 200 plus free shipping. Ordered mine and will post pictures once it’s delivered and installed

WRH

Reaction score
Right on, looking forward to seeing your pics!

Username1

Reaction score
Gonna be another week or so until I get around to installing but here’s the pics my wife took of the box itself

Attachments

• 5CBE5DA7-8DA9-46AA-A684-4705482A532E.jpeg
    5CBE5DA7-8DA9-46AA-A684-4705482A532E.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 184
  • AB5B688B-4DDA-4582-9EE1-04F2927ECFBA.jpeg
    AB5B688B-4DDA-4582-9EE1-04F2927ECFBA.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 174

gcscott

Reaction score
I got the Husky Liners (HUSAD) 9421 Black Storage Box for my quad cab from Amazon. It is one piece and is held in place with a strap around the center seat mount. It does not have any dividers and does not cover the in-floor storage. I do like the extra storage. You could put some LED lights on the front for ambient lighting.
31iCyQjbPaL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread