5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quad cab subwoofer enclosure

jfrick65

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this enclosure will fit in the 5th gen quad cab?
the sonic electronix rep said it would bc the dimensions are the same
Thanks in advance!
Atrend A201-10 Single 10" Subwoofer Enclosure for 2002-2012 Dodge Ram Quad Cab

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score

MartyZ

Reaction score
You would have to do one Sub in a custom box (or buy one made for the storage bin under the seat) You can get them in a single so that you still have your storage space.

As for the box fitting from the 02-12 series i dont know, i would look at a truck from that year range cause im pretty sure they didnt have the under-seat storage like we do. But i could be wrong. I guess if the rep is saying it will fit then have him pre-honor a return before you purchase it in case it doesnt. He should stand by his information.

jfrick65

Reaction score
You would have to do one Sub in a custom box (or buy one made for the storage bin under the seat) You can get them in a single so that you still have your storage space.

As for the box fitting from the 02-12 series i dont know, i would look at a truck from that year range cause im pretty sure they didnt have the under-seat storage like we do. But i could be wrong. I guess if the rep is saying it will fit then have him pre-honor a return before you purchase it in case it doesnt. He should stand by his information.
Thank you all for the feedback.
I had the same thought process about the atrend box.
I like the way the Fox acoustics enclosures looks/along with the positive feedback.
I'm just not sure that I want or need multiple subs. I also hate the thought of losing what little storage space that there is.
Thanks again!

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you all for the feedback.
I had the same thought process about the atrend box.
I like the way the Fox acoustics enclosures looks/along with the positive feedback.
I'm just not sure that I want or need multiple subs. I also hate the thought of losing what little storage space that there is.
Thanks again!

Yes that’s what I’m figuring out I want to keep one side for storage container

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread