5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putco 18" Blades and Blinker Syncing

shrubs2000

Reaction score
A few months ago, I added reverse lights to the truck and used the Curt harness and 5 pin connector. That part works great. Yesterday, I installed the 18" Putco LED lightbars and tapped into the 5 pin harness for everything. Again everything works greats to include the reverse lights on the LED Bars.

My issue is the blinkers are not blinking at the same time as the truck. I thought using the Curt harness allowed for the lightbar and truck to blink at the same timing. What did I miss or do wrong?

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
VERY long old thread about this...the only solution for proper syncing would be a hardwired installation to the taillights.

HydroRebel

Reaction score
I installed this tailgate light bar last week and used the exact same method you did. There's a slight delay with the turn signals but nothing drastic. I'm generally not a fan of the 60" versions so I'm glad I came across this one, very happy with it so far.

Users who are viewing this thread