5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Push button keyless entry

Andy6535

Reaction score
Hi! New to the forum, tried searching but couldn't find what I'm looking for specifically. Just purchased a 2019 1500, and while it has push to start, there is no button on the exterior door handle to unlock it. Which seems odd since even my 2008 Armada had that. Anyways, since it has push to start, is it easy to add the door handle entry button? Does there happen to already be directions somewhere in the forum? Thanks!

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi! New to the forum, tried searching but couldn't find what I'm looking for specifically. Just purchased a 2019 1500, and while it has push to start, there is no button on the exterior door handle to unlock it. Which seems odd since even my 2008 Armada had that. Anyways, since it has push to start, is it easy to add the door handle entry button? Does there happen to already be directions somewhere in the forum? Thanks!
It's already been done. Check the modifications section. Pinned there.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. It's a sticky in this forum. Here you go...

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Just to be clear, the button on the door handles lock the doors. Grabbing the handle to open a passive entry door unlocks it.

Andy6535

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. It's a sticky in this forum. Here you go...
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread