5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulsar

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Glad to hear that everyone seems to be very happy with pulsar purchase. Eco, Performance modes seem to make a big impact, also this can be used for tuners to fine tune each truck down the road. Makes me excited for my own future buy of this!!

On other side of things for detection of pulsar. Haven’t played around with the Witech on my 19 yet, shouldn’t see anything stand out. Ecm will probably show battery disconnect/voltage lost in data pid, ignition cycles since and possibly zeroed out drive cycles and ready checks. Which would/could suspect something. If tech or a engineer depending on whats wrong. Who ever it maybe will go to other modules for evidence in tcm, stability control, bcm, ect for something out of sorts, as simple as U codes(CAN communication) to ecm.

Need to remember as we use the internet/forums for info, manufacturers/dealers will aswell to build a case decline warranted work. They will know about pulsar product, they still need to prove it per law, the more the better for them.

Make sure tech(s)at the dealership it’s at are fca/Chrysler certified in atleast field of work to be warranted(engine,transmission,Ect). You be surprised.........also dealer will fight harder to deny warranty work if they don’t have one as manufacture will not refund dealer for warranty work if was not diagnosed/work preformed by one.

This is not to scare anyone, just info on what the dealer side may do. I will pull ecm connectors on my truck and see what Witech pulls up with what I discribed senerio above and get back here on it.

stevier2987

Reaction score
Glad to hear that everyone seems to be very happy with pulsar purchase. Eco, Performance modes seem to make a big impact, also this can be used for tuners to fine tune each truck down the road. Makes me excited for my own future buy of this!!

On other side of things for detection of pulsar. Haven’t played around with the Witech on my 19 yet, shouldn’t see anything stand out. Ecm will probably show battery disconnect/voltage lost in data pid, ignition cycles since and possibly zeroed out drive cycles and ready checks. Which would/could suspect something. If tech or a engineer depending on whats wrong. Who ever it maybe will go to other modules for evidence in tcm, stability control, bcm, ect for something out of sorts, as simple as U codes(CAN communication) to ecm.

Need to remember as we use the internet/forums for info, manufacturers/dealers will aswell to build a case decline warranted work. They will know about pulsar product, they still need to prove it per law, the more the better for them.

Make sure tech(s)at the dealership it’s at are fca/Chrysler certified in atleast field of work to be warranted(engine,transmission,Ect). You be surprised.........also dealer will fight harder to deny warranty work if they don’t have one as manufacture will not refund dealer for warranty work if was not diagnosed/work preformed by one.

This is not to scare anyone, just info on what the dealer side may do. I will pull ecm connectors on my truck and see what Witech pulls up with what I discribed senerio above and get back here on it.

Awesome keep us posted!!! I was wondering on Eco mode does it make the truck want to only use 4 cylinders... Harder for the v8 to kick in?

Users who are viewing this thread