5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulsar Tuner CEL

cwwood2006

Reaction score
Just installed Pulsar Tuner. Now I’m throwing a CEL. Anyone else have this issue?

whetrick1

Reaction score
Try unplugging your battery again and letting it reset. I tried one and it ran great for aboit 2 weeks and then it threw a transmission over speed message and the transmission started acting up. Took it off and everything started working right again. Sent it back and got my money back. Going to wait and see if they come.out with a tuner. Just wasn't worth the 499. To me. Hope you have better luck with yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwwood2006

Reaction score
Try unplugging your battery again and letting it reset. I tried one and it ran great for aboit 2 weeks and then it threw a transmission over speed message and the transmission started acting up. Took it off and everything started working right again. Sent it back and got my money back. Going to wait and see if they come.out with a tuner. Just wasn't worth the 499. To me. Hope you have better luck with yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh that sounds terrible. Don’t want any transmission issues

Diesel

Reaction score
Just disconnect negative side of the battery and cycle engine on/off about 4-5 times and let U-Connect resynch and you should be fine. The most important thing is buying the USB-to-OBDII Data cable from Edge/Superchips, Download their latest software update and upload the tuner. I have no issue with mine after 1000mile of combined city/highway driving

Users who are viewing this thread