5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulsar + TazerDT

Olive Green 5.7

Reaction score
I've done a quick search and I haven't seen any threads directly speaking to the combination of someone using both a Pulsar and a TazerDT. Does anyone have both installed at the same time? Do you have any issues?

TIA

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I've done a quick search and I haven't seen any threads directly speaking to the combination of someone using both a Pulsar and a TazerDT. Does anyone have both installed at the same time? Do you have any issues?

TIA
The manual for the Tazer DT on their website says on page 5 that they have included a compatibility mode to work with Pulsar. You need to push the traction control and cruise control before you begin.

FN-2187

Reaction score

TIA
I emailed their support department and got my answer within 24 hours. Have you tried to ask them directly?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just installed my Pulsar tonight. Have had TazerDT for a while. Haven't tried using Tazer since I put Pulsar in

Users who are viewing this thread