5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pulsar piggyback "tune"

Jack.

Reaction score
So after a tons of reading and whats not i have noticed that these has many issues with the 2019/2020 models with either throwing up lights or limping the truck, anyone still currently using these ? if so whats your take on it and how many miles you got going on with em?

thanks!

1642651925824.png

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
That's my review. So to update, it's been rock solid. Not a single issue and the performance is much better than stock. I think the issues were from early adopters and they have fixed the issues in the software. I did buy the update cable and updated it to the latest. If you don't mind the price, I highly recommend it.
Can you use this with a Tazer DT you think?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I would have bought one for my ‘21 if I didn’t trade it in for a diesel. After talking with Edge’s tech support, I feel it’s a very solid option.

Jack.

Reaction score
Hmmm I guess I might just pick one up after all ☠ edge and Diablo Sports are the same right ?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm I guess I might just pick one up after all ☠ edge and Diablo Sports are the same right ?
Yes, edge owns diablosport.

Medgas24

Reaction score
I have about 70k miles on the pulsar my first one kept throwing codes then I got in direct contact with the engineers there. They gave me the new one with an updated board and haven’t had a single issue with it for probably 40k miles

Users who are viewing this thread