5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulsar on a 2020+

I put one in my 19 rebel and drove great for two weeks then out of nowhere my dash looked like a christmas tree. I returned it with no issues. I am want a pulsar because I dont like the idea of swapping the computer for a unlocked one and the dealership finding out it is tuned. I notice the part number your given from diablo says 19 classic is there any difference from that to a new body 19 ?

I have one in my '19 Big Horn. It's my second one. The first lit up the dash like someone else on here mentioned. After about 3 months I returned it and got a replacement overnight. Excellent customer service. I've been on my second one since last Oct. One issue this one has is about every other month or so the check engine light comes on. After about a day or two it goes away. I'm still happy with it though.

And you are sure its the unit? What's the cel on for?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

No, not sure. The truck is running fine. Dumb question, what is "cel"?

Any updates yet on use with the 2020 Ram w/ET???

Should 100% be able to now. I had it on my 2020 and then switched to a full diablosport tuner

Should 100% be able to now. I had it on my 2020 and then switched to a full diablosport tuner

Do you have details? Edge claims it's not compatible per the above post.. but i see they claim IT IS compatible with 2020 Rebel 5.7L.. just not sure if the E-Torque is a factor or not.

I was beta testing it back in the summer so it should be good. Contact edge directly

Hey, Guys
The wait is over !!!!!
The all new design Pulsar for the 2020-21 Ram 1500 5.7L & Ram 2500 6.4L has been released at Edge products. It's available to purchase now !

Hey, Guys
The wait is over !!!!!
The all new design Pulsar for the 2020-21 Ram 1500 5.7L & Ram 2500 6.4L has been released at Edge products. It's available to purchase now !
Thanks! Link please if you can for future reference

THE All New Pulsar Tuning Module for 2020-21 Ram 1500/2500 5.7L/6.4L available Now!!!@ Diablosport & Edge products websites

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210208-213442_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20210208-213442_Edge.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20210208-213050_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20210208-213050_Edge.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 61

Placed mine today. I was reading on the reviews and it says it will work but not "officially". I guess we shall see how it does.

Placed mine today. I was reading on the reviews and it says it will work but not "officially". I guess we shall see how it does.
That was from before, prior to them officially updating it for 2020-2021. It is officially supported now with the new revision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back