5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulsar inline - Ram Warranty void?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
So many mixed messages from the manufacturer. My RAM AirFlow CAI specifically said this:

Yet these are installed from the factory on G/T’s. My question is since I was warned it’s for track or off road use only will they decline my warranty if I have engine problems? Since I installed it myself and didn’t have the dealer service dept do it would they have issues with that? Obviously that’s riduculous but you get my point. Bullcrap like this happens all the time. All depends on the mood of the service department you use.
I think that notice is more for if you live in CA where it's illegal do do anything.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dealer techs are the ones reporting back to advisors, warranty administrators, and managers. How do you know how the system for Stellantis warranty restrictions work? You must be tied to service or warranty in some way.
You basically said what I did. The warranty is approved or denied based on the information provided by the dealer techs. They can "hook you up" by not mentioning certain mods, or be dicks and report everything in the vehicle. If the dealership gets caught falsifying information for warranty repairs to try and get it approved, the dealer will be in the hook to repay Stallantis.

There are plenty of Dealerships and repair facilities that will install programmers. You assume all dealerships are the same.
I did t say anything about tuners, I said DEF deletes on diesels.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did t say anything about tuners, I said DEF deletes on diesels.
Oh right, you do a delete without a tune/tuner. How does that work?

Yes there are dealerships out there that do deletes, you can find their techs videos on social media too. I know, crazy.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Could be but they usually specify that.

No G/T’s sold in CA?🤔
Most likely no.
You can't have anything nice in CA...

They are the reason why you see those labels when you order stuff online that says a number of states legal, or not for sale in CA, etc.
Putting an K&N air intake on your ram in CA is illegal for example...

1678223650396.png
1678223643064.png

Even Amazon will not ship it to you in CA (sold and shipped by Amazon)

1678223702667.png
1678223716264.png

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh right, you do a delete without a tune/tuner. How does that work?

Yes there are dealerships out there that do deletes, you can find their techs videos on social media too. I know, crazy.
Sure thing.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Depends o what problems ever come up. Dealers don't refuse to work on modified vehicles. If a modification can cause a failure of something, that's the only things not covered. If you modify a tune, they will not work on engine running issues, such as rough running, or anything else the mod effects.

Users who are viewing this thread