5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulsar and Tazer

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know if a taser and a pulsar can both be installed and work at the same time or do they konflict? also I know there are some redundancies but is it worth getting both. I like how the tazer can allow you to enter navigation while driving Auto fold the mirrors on start and stop open the windows , backup camera on lane change (engage directional) and a few other thanks. The pulsar I believe gives you some performance changes and maybe a few other operational changes but I think they're different their inputs might overlap though he using the cruise control buttons and the center console. Any info would be great as to how they are the same different and if they konflict or can work at the same time

whetrick1

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a taser and a pulsar can both be installed and work at the same time or do they konflict? also I know there are some redundancies but is it worth getting both. I like how the tazer can allow you to enter navigation while driving Auto fold the mirrors on start and stop open the windows , backup camera on lane change (engage directional) and a few other thanks. The pulsar I believe gives you some performance changes and maybe a few other operational changes but I think they're different their inputs might overlap though he using the cruise control buttons and the center console. Any info would be great as to how they are the same different and if they konflict or can work at the same time

Tell me a little more about this Tazar. I tried the pulsar. The first one they sent was the wrong one they said for my 2019. So they sent me another one and it worked for about 2 weeks and started giving me a Trans overspeed and then I would have to stop and put into park and then back into drive before I could go again. So I sent it back. But they may have the bugs worked out in it by now. Was going to wait until they got a tuner for the new 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tell me a little more about this Tazar. I tried the pulsar. The first one they sent was the wrong one they said for my 2019. So they sent me another one and it worked for about 2 weeks and started giving me a Trans overspeed and then I would have to stop and put into park and then back into drive before I could go again. So I sent it back. But they may have the bugs worked out in it by now. Was going to wait until they got a tuner for the new 2019.

Joe at Zautomotive is a good guy; you should have no issues with him. He was a forum enthusiast about a decade ago who wanted to disable ESP, but couldn't, so he did it himself... and then branched out to re-program a lot of other stuff. He's one of "us".

New platforms can pose challenges. It's always been helpful in the past to give Joe feedback if you have issues. He's good at addressing them... but if he doesn't know there's a problem, he can't fix it.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What is the Tazer JL Lite missing that the regular Tazer has? Wondering if the full version has stuff that I do not even want, and the Lite would be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread