5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulls to the right

Terrrl

Reaction score
Just bought a 2025 bighorn and it pulls to the right while driving. Dealer can not find problem, am taking it back to dealer this morning for the 3rd time for the same issue. Any body else have this problem?

akaTheDude

Reaction score
Has the front end been aligned? When they transport vehicles, they really strap them down so this can affect the alignment.

Terrrl

Reaction score
I've noticed the same thing on mine. I haven't taken it back yet, but I might be taking it in this weekend for that.
They said it was normal, I don’t think so. My 21 limited doesn’t do that

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah my 21 didn't do that either. If not I will take it to NTB to see what they tell me.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes, they have checked alignment. About to head to dealer today to raise hell. No way a new truck should do that
Have them provide proof. They can provide a printout. Take it to a tire shop for a free alignment check and get a printout from them. Then compare them.

Users who are viewing this thread